Two landmark traits of Classical Education are its holistic and hands-on approach. Below you will find links that provide opportunities for your child to learn through the Classical method of engaging with the truth that spans and integrates subjects:
- Folger Shakespeare Library, Family Programs first Saturday of each month: https://www.folger.edu/
- Family Dig Days or Archaeology Workshop through the Alexandria Archaeology Museum: https://www.alexandriava.gov/
- Art Investigators at the National Gallery of Art (ages 4-7): https://www.nga.gov/
- Smithsonian Sleepovers: https://
- National Archives Sleepover: https://www.
- National Geographic Museum: https://www.
- Q?rius and Q?rius Jr at the National History Museum: https://
naturalhistory.si.edu/ exhibits/qrius-coralyn-w- whitney-science-education- centerÂ https:// naturalhistory.si.edu/ exhibits/qrius-jr-discovery- room
- Children’s Science Center at Fair Oaks Mall: https://childsci.org/