How to Apply
How to Apply for the 2019-2020 School Year
Please complete our Application for Admission packet (All forms listed below) and submit along with all the following:
All documents with the exception of Birth Certificate which must be presented in person may be emailed to our Admissions office.
- Copy of Birth Certificate (you will need to present original for verification)
- Copies of sacramental records if Catholic
- Virginia Health Form with Immunization Record
- Release of Records Form (grades 1-8)
- Additional Information Packet (K-8th grade)
Please note all application packet materials must be complete to be considered for admission.
Non-refundable Application Fee of $50
Non-refundable Registration Fee of $100 and tuition deposit of $300 (preschool) and /or $500 K-8 payable upon acceptance.
$30 Extended Day(K-8th grade only) registration fee will be billed upon first use of our program and billed through FACTS.
Current Saint Rita families and parishioners have priority and applications will be accepted starting November 16, 2018 at our open house as spaces allow.
All non-school/non-parish families may submit an application starting November 16, 2018 but will not be processed until February 11, 2019 following our in-house/in-parish registration & re-registration and dependent upon available spaces.
Application Packet Required Forms:
- Application Procedure Form 1920
- Application for Admission
- K-8th Grade Additional Information Packet 2019-20
- School Ent.Health Form.pdf
- Release of Records (1-8th grade)
Limited spaces available for 2018-2019 in both Preschool and K-8. Please contact us for openings.
We invite you to schedule a school tour or contact our Director of Admissions K-8th grade Josephine Cunningham with questions or contact our Preschool Director Caitlin Rockwell for Preschool Admissions.