How to Apply
How to Apply for the 2020-2021 School Year
Online Application for Admissions portal is now open; please click here to access.
All documents listed below are required to complete your application:
- Copy of Birth Certificate (you will need to present original for verification)
- Copies of sacramental records if Catholic
- Virginia Health Form with Immunization Record
- Release of Records Form (grades 1-8, please download and submit to student’s current school)
- Additional Information Packet (K-8th grade)
Please note all application packet materials must be complete to be considered for admission.
Non-refundable Application Fee of $50 (paid through online application portal)
Non-refundable Registration Fee of $100 and tuition deposit of $300 (preschool) and /or $500 K-8 payable upon acceptance.
$30 Extended Day(K-8th grade only) registration fee will be billed upon first use of our program and billed through FACTS.
Current Saint Rita families and parishioners have priority.
All non-school/non-parish families may submit an application starting November 8, 2019. Applications will be processed following our in-house/in-parish registration & re-registration in mid January 2020.
Application Packet Required Forms:
- Application Procedure Form
- Additional Information Packet
- School Ent.Health Form.pdf
- Release of Records 2019
- Home Language Survey
- Tuition 1920
- Tuition Assistance
- Limited spaces available for 2019-2020 in both Preschool and K-8. Please contact us for openings.
We invite you to schedule a school tour or contact our Director of Admissions K-8th grade Josephine Cunningham with questions . Please contact our Preschool Director Caitlin Rockwell for Preschool Admissions.