How to Apply
How to Apply for the 2021-2022 School Year
Online Application for Admissions portal is now open, please click here to access.
Please note that the application fee of $50 must be mailed to the school or dropped off as there is no online option for payment available.
If you encounter an issue with uploading required forms, please contact us for assistance.
All documents listed below are required to complete your online application:
- Copy of Birth Certificate (you will need to present original for verification)
- Copies of sacramental records if Catholic
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form with Immunization Record (immunization record will suffice if you do not have the VA School Entrance Form from your doctor)
- Parish verification form (this can be a typed note from you stating your current parish with contact information, if you do not have an official letter)
- Custody agreements (these can be lengthy. If you do not have it electronically, please scan the cover to let us know you have one. We will follow up with you to arrange receipt of the entire document)
These additional forms will be required following your online application submission.
- Release of Records Form (grades 1-8, please download and submit to student’s current school)
- Additional Information Packet (K-8th grade)
Please note all application packet materials must be complete to be considered for admission.
Non-refundable Application Fee of $50.
Following online application submission please either mail or drop off at the school office as online payment is not available at this time.
Non-refundable Registration Fee of $100 and tuition deposit of $300 (preschool) or $500 K-8 payable upon acceptance.
$30 Extended Day(K-8th grade only) registration fee will be billed upon first use of our program and billed through FACTS.
Current Saint Rita families and parishioners have priority.
All non-school/non-parish families may submit an application starting November 17th, 2020. Applications will be processed following our in-house/in-parish registration & re-registration in mid January 2021.
Additional Application Required Forms:
- Additional Information Packet
- School Ent.Health Form.pdf
- Release of Records
- Home Language Survey
We invite you to schedule a school tour or contact our Director of Admissions K-8th grade Josephine Cunningham with questions . Please contact our Preschool Director Caitlin Rockwell for Preschool Admissions.