How to Apply
How to Apply for the 2018-2019 School Year
Please complete our online Application for Admission and submit along with along with all the following:
All documents with the exception of Birth Certificate which must be presented in person may be uploaded via our online application portal.
- Copy of Birth Certificate (you will need to present original for verification)
- Copies of sacramental records if Catholic
- Virginia Health Form with Immunization Record
- Release of Records Form (grades 1-8)
- Additional Information Packet (K-8th grade)
Please note all application packet materials must be complete to be considered for admission.
Non-refundable Application Fee of $50
Non-refundable Registration Fee of $100 and tuition deposit of $300 (preschool) and /or $500 K-8 payable upon acceptance.
$30 Extended Day registration fee will be billed upon first use of our program and billed through FACTS.
Current Saint Rita families and parishioners have priority and applications will be processed starting November 13, 2017 at our open house as spaces are available.
All non-school/non-parish families may submit an application starting November 13, 2017 but will not be processed until February 9, 2018 following our in-house/in-parish registration & re-registration and dependent upon available spaces.
Important Information and Required Forms:
- Application for Admission
- Preschool Application Procedure Form 2018-19
- K-8th Grade Additional Information Packet 2018-19
- Fillable School Ent.Health Form.pdf
- Release of Records
- 1819 tuition
- Tuition Assistance
- School brochure
Limited spaces available for 2017-2018 in both Preschool and K-8. Please contact us for openings.
We invite you to schedule a school tour or contact our Director of Admissions K-8th grade Josephine Cunningham with questions or contact our Preschool Director Caitlin Rockwell for Preschool Admissions.