Contributing to Our Annual Fund
Dear Friends of Saint Rita,
We are excited to launch an ongoing Annual Fund, which will help us close the gap between tuition revenue and the cost to run our school. The actual cost to educate a child at Saint Rita is approximately $11,000 per year, but most of our students receive parishioner and sibling discounts, and many of our families receive financial aid to make it possible for them to choose a Saint Rita education. To help ensure we are able to offer the best education possible, recruit and retain a stellar faculty and upgrade our aging building, we invite you to consider making a donation to the Annual Fund, or supporting our fall 5K or spring Gala Auction.
Annual Fund proceeds will be used to tackle various projects on the horizon, such as:
- New PA and bell system to be audible throughout our building and outside
- Alarm system and new fleet of security cameras
- Retractable gate & iron fencing to secure parking lot play area
- Additional emergency/security supplies for classrooms
- Upgraded hard drives for desktops in computer lab and gradual replacement of student Chromebooks
- Built-in library shelving and comfortable reading furniture
- Purchase of a school-wide writing curriculum
- Acquisition of hands-on science lab kits for use across the grades
- Eventual renovation of student bathrooms and common areas
We are thrilled to announce that we have a generous family ready to match the first $10,000 in donations to the Annual Fund – so please do not delay if you are inclined to make a donation, or circulate to friends and relatives! We are so grateful, and so blessed.