Contributing to Our Annual Fund
Dear Friends of Saint Rita,
We are excited to launch an ongoing Annual Fund, which will help us close the gap between tuition revenue and the cost to run our school. The actual cost to educate a child at Saint Rita is approximately $11,000 per year, but most of our students receive parishioner and sibling discounts, and many of our families receive financial aid to make it possible for them to choose a Saint Rita education. To help ensure we are able to offer the best education possible, recruit and retain a stellar faculty and upgrade our aging building, we invite you to consider making a donation to the Annual Fund, or supporting our fall 5K or spring Gala Auction.
Annual Fund proceeds, along with funds raised through our annual 5K and Gala, are used to tackle various projects, such as:
- Installing our new PA and bell system
- Replacing and supplementing our security cameras
- Securing our parking lot play space behind iron fencing and gates
- Upgrading our lab computers and gradually replacing our Chromebooks
- Purchasing beautiful solid wood wrap-around shelving in our library
- Acquiring our new school-wide writing curriculum and training teachers
- Ordering hands-on science lab kits for use across the grades
- Renovating student bathrooms and common areas
We are thrilled to announce that we have a generous family ready to match the first $10,000 in donations to the Annual Fund – so please do not delay if you are inclined to make a donation, or circulate to friends and relatives! We are so grateful, and so blessed.