Shop & Earn for School
St. Rita PTO can register your grocery cards so that when you shop at Safeway, Giant and Harris Teeter, a portion of your spending will go to St. Rita’s! Please send this form into the school office, bring it with you to back-to-school night, or see below to register yourself. Questions? Contact our corporate board coordinator (contact information coming soon). Thank you for your support!
If you’d like to enter the information yourself:
SAFEWAY: School ID# 6631985
- Register or re-register at www.escrip.com.
GIANT A+ Bonus Bucks: School ID# 02253
- Sign up online at www.giantfood.com/aplus or
- Visit the customer service counter at Giant, and ask them to enroll you in the program for St. Rita School; school code: 02253
HARRIS TEETER Together In Education: School ID# 4417
- Sign up online at www.harristeeter.com (click “Together in Education”) or
- At check-out, ask your cashier to link your VIC card to St. Rita School, school code 4417.
TARGET Take Charge Of Education: School ID# 16637
- Target will donate up to 1% of Target REDcard (Target Visa credit card and Target credit card) purchases to St. Rita’s. Enroll online at Target.com/tcoe, or call 1-800-316-6142.
We are now listed on Amazon Smile. Every purchase you make on Amazon will earn the school 0.5% in cash!
Change your link to smile.amazon.com and select Saint Rita’s School (it is listed as “Ritas”). Please tell your family and friends — this is an EASY way for our-of-town family to support our school! Thank you!
|# 33521||Combined Federal Campaign National Capital Area. St. Rita School’s CFCNCA code is 33521.|
|SAVE LABELS FOR EDUCATION! St. Rita School is collecting Campbell’s Labels for Education, which can be redeemed for educational products. Labels for Education are found on a variety of products, including Campbell’s soup, Pepperidge Farm products, Bic office supplies, and more. Don’t forget to clip and send them in to the front office! To learn more about Labels for Education, click here.|
|SAVE GENERAL MILLS BOX TOPS!! St. Rita School is collecting General Mills box tops, which are redeemed for 10¢ each, during the 2008-2009 school year. These box tops are found on a variety of products, from cereals and snacks to refrigerated cookie dough and pie crusts. Don’t forget to clip and send in to your student’s classroom! To learn more about Box Tops for Education click here.|
|DONATE MY COKE REWARD POINTS TO ST. RITA SCHOOL! St. Rita School is collecting MyCokeReward points, which can be redeemed for educational products. You can donate them to St. Rita via mycokerewards.com/schools, or send your codes in to the front office. For more information about this program, click here.|